Executive Search is applied in the search for managers or unusual specialists. Usually one assumes that such candidates cannot be adressed by traditional job ads in the newspapers. This type of search also ensures the confidentiality of the candidates and clients data.
The general procedure is:
A complete search process for top-level positions can take up to 3 - 4 months in average.
Generally we operate on the retained search - principle, this usually involves the following costs:
Since 1996 we have been working in Austria and for international companies in Frankfurt, Munich, London, and Zurich in executive search business. We have successfully served various areas. Our sector focus has been covering the following sectors:
• Insurance, Reinsurance
• International Banks, Brokers and Hedge Funds
• Logistics Automation
• Start-ups and growth companies (1st, 2nd Stage)
A small selection of positions which were occupied by us:
• Accountant / Financial Accountant / Payroll etc.
• Compliance Equity/Equity Derivatives
• Customer Service Manager
• Equity / Fixed Income / Derivatives Sales
• Equity / Fixed Income / Derivatives Traders
• Front / Back Office Senior Level in commercial and technical areas incl. IT:
• Global / European Senior Analyst Fixed Income / shares
• Global Strategists
• Head of Asset-Liability Management
• Head of Development
• Head of Finance
• Process-/Project Manager
• Product Controller
References from earlier Clients or Candidates from Germany or England are available upon request.